Ten Things for the Strange Lovers
1. Signal2noise's 49,682,923 stories about -- "Is it a haunted museum or an allegory for the beginning of time?" (Beats me.)
2. ASCII Art Farts -- the cavemen of digital art.
3. Au bord du fleuve/On the Riverside -- a "meditative flash site." Have no idea what that means, but it's pretty neat.
4. Daily Rotten -- "News You Can't Possibly Use"
5. An oldie but goodie, Steven Frank's Disturbing Auctions
6. Jerk City -- for your daily strange comix fix.
7. Also by Steven Frank, Spamusement -- cartoons based on SPAM subject lines.
8. Superbad.com -- an "evolving, experimental design piece." Uh-huh.
9. Your tuition dollars hard at work: Iowa State University's Tasty Insect Recipes
10. Joel M. Reed's The Bureau of Missing Socks -- "the first organization solely devoted to solving the question of what happens to missing single socks."
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
My favorite from Steven Frank's Auctions.ReplyDelete
You can't get more up my alley without doing something obscene.ReplyDelete
(running off to my blog with copped link)