Ten Things From Other Writer's Blogs
1. Michael Allan is aghast over the sale pricing of the latest Harry Potter novel. I'm simply puzzled; why would you discount the most wanted novel on the planet?
2. For you promo-toy lovers, Douglas Clegg has a whole post on some really wild widgets he's done for The Priest of Blood (scroll down to July 26th.) Great rubber ducky.
3. Lee Goldberg has been blog renovating and also has some new web sites about to go live. I like the blue, very cool header.
4. Donna Hill has gone and taken the big leap of faith and quit the day job.
5. The most unusual pet story I've ever read award goes to Douglas Hoffman, to whom I am going to be very nice forever.
6. The Knight Agency blog is running a pitch contest for regular blog visitors (not sure if they mean commenters or anyone who drops in to read); details can be found here.
7. Jo Leigh tied the knot on July 30th (I wasn't sure when it was going to happen, but Alison posted a nice announcement.) Congrats to the happy couple.
8. Holly Lisle's son just graduated Air Force basic training, plus she got a slamming new cover for Talyn.
9. M.J. Rose has more of the skinny on authors and Amazon.com sales ranking numbers.
10. Stephanie Tyler also got a new blog look -- more Ande's candy green to torment me....