Ten Things to Waste Time
1. Bash the Haggis -- the wild, bearded club-wielding guy reminds me of someone . . .
2. How to Build the Best Paper Airplane in the World -- I need this; my son's paper stealth fighters keep making my paper F-16s crash.
3. Bryan Berg, Cardstacker -- I thought this one was pretty neat, actually.
4. Come Clean -- make an online confession and then let Come Clean wash it all away. I wonder if they do Windows . . . all right, it was irresistible.
5. Who Died Today -- death dates and words of the famous and infamous. Good for those days when you really need to check that no one died and made you God.
6. Be fooled by the Upside-down Monas at the Exploratorium.
7. Zefrank.com allows you to make an online Kaleidoscope -- there's a somewhat easier version here.
8. The Quote-O-Matic, and the Surreal version.
9. An online version of that annoying Simon game. Don't ever buy the real Barbie talking version of it for your daughter. If you're tempted, have the toy store clerk demo it for you.
10. The University of Pennsylvania Museum of Archaeology and Anthropology's Write Like An Egyptian -- see your name in ancient hieroglyphics.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Bash the Haggis -- the wild, bearded club-wielding guy reminds me of someone ...ReplyDelete
Yep, he does, doesn't he? And here I thought he was only defrosting the brown stuff in his freezer - seems his way to provide She Who Must Never Find Out with food is a bit more ...archaic.
You must be so proud!ReplyDelete
Yea, you know what I mean
Anonymous wrote: You must be so proud! Yea, you know what I meanReplyDelete
I guess I'm a little slow this morning. Do enlighten us.
Well no wonder. I've taken to calling F-16s lawn darts. Stealth fighters are so superior. There's simply no contest.ReplyDelete
Perhaps you should try the F-22 or the Joint Strike Fighter (JSF)?
Or go with a U-2 and fly so high he can't catch you.