Ten Things About Ten Things About Writing
1. Getting it done: Ann Roscopf Allen's article Ten Tips to Help You Finish Writing Your Novel.
2. Know thy novel first: Rosalyn Alsobrooks' article Ten Things to Consider Before Writing Your Novel.
3. Hey, no more snickering over my BatCave: Jennifer Ashley's article Ten Tips to Stay Sane, Write the Best Novel You Can, and Launch Your Career.
4. It's not nice to be nice to your hero: Leslie Caine's article Ten Tips for Writing a Publishable Novel.
5. Long as I don't have to marry him: Claudia Johnson & Matt Stevens' article Top Ten Reasons to Write with a Partner.
6. Short and sweet: Kathy Kennedy's article Short Stories: 10 Tips for Novice Creative Writers.
7. Keyboard-breath?: Jean Lamb's article Ten Things to Do While Waiting to Become Rich and Famous.
8. Especially #4 and #6: Pam McCutcheon's article How to Avoid the Top Ten Mistakes in Writing Synopses.
9. Thou shalt not take the name of the Publishing in vain [lightning strikes]: Moondance.org's Ten Commandments of Creative Women.
10. Blame James Frey, it was probably his fault: Lissa Warren's article Ten Things to Do If Your Book's Not Getting Media Attention.