Ten Things to Inspire You
1. Pick something from A Chocolate Box.
2. Stitch up those unseen wounds with Aileen Suquila-Santos's The Healing Power of Words.
3. See it via Magnificent Octopus's post Inspiration and Hard Work.
4. Sweat it out with Inspiration Requires Perspiration from Dr. Jay Christensen.
5. Check out the story patchwork that went into making the lovely Noon Quilt.
6. Explore House of the Muse's Realm of the Muse.
7. Have a bite at the Soul Food Cafe.
8. Spin the story bottle with Bonnie Neubauer's Story Spinner Online.
9. Cruise Justin O'Leary's web site Write 21.
10. Ask yourself some of CanTeach.com's Writing Prompts/Journal Topics.