An observation for those of you expecting Madam's imminent return: considering the amount of profanity being issued from behind a certain locked door at this hour, I would not place a serious wager on it.
So that your stop here was not a complete waste of your valuable internet time, here are
Ten Items Madam Would Find Hard to Resist
1. For those of you with a street credibility deficit, or merely unadorned knuckles, do have a go at the GlassGiant.com's Bling Generator.
2. The mind boggles over the Automatic Prose and The Emily Dickinson Random Epigram Machine at Logopoeia.com.
3. Correct nature's unfortunate mistakes -- or give a nemesis a poufy blonde afro and Carmen Diaz lips -- with Getmakeovers.com's free virtual makeover.
4. Write your name or phrase as would an ancient Egyptian at Hieroglyphs.net.
5. Add quite nifty dimensional special effects to your image online at Chami.com's Image Embellisher.
6. GlassGiant.com also offers a random maze generator (Madam is inordinantly fond of labyrinths.)
7. Incompetech.com offers an interesting Name Generator.
8. Language is a Virus provides the instant muse gratification of an automatic Poetry Generator.
9. Especially for Dr. Hoffman, who shares Madam's love of cooking, meal suggestions from Random Food Generator.
10. Finally, why should one work when one may generate Work Haiku?
I am in debt to Gerard at The Generator Blog for all of the above links. Now I must return to the armament area and assure that the automatic weapons are fully operational and that Madam has not again exhausted the supply of nitro. I trust your week will be equally as pleasant and productive.