I love online generators, as you all know only too well.
Like me, Manon at Serendipity is a fan of the Generator God, Steven Savage over at Seventh Sanctum, but knows a lot more about code, templates and creating generators than I even will. There are more neat generators here than I've seen anywhere outside the Generator Blog (where I found the link to Serendipity, naturally.)
Among Manon's many creations, I played with this one and got:
Ten Randomly-Generated Fantasy Novel Titles
1. Circleِ Spiritِ and Mistress: this sounds like an S&M variation on Bell, Book and Candle
2. Maiden of Glory: inspirational romance meets military SF as Chastity Harridan leads the Sisters of Sacred Love into combat against the Dredhussies of Aerotika (RITA finalist!)
3. Queen of Doom: right, the biography of my ninth grade English teacher.
4. Spirit Sword of Vevrildas: I can't even pronounce that. Zornhau, you have to write this one.
5. The Destiny of Eladon: is not to get laid, not with a name like Eladon.
6. The Curse and the Maiden: Let me guess, a week before the curse kicks in, the maiden gets a little bloated, and very testy, and
then . . .
7. Amamene's Mage: Say that six times really fast and I'll give you a cookie.
8. Rhyinope's Bane: "Twas not anyone's fault, really, that the evil mountain-dwelling trolls had punished the King for taxing their diamond mines by visiting a countenance curse upon his golden-haired infant daughter and only heir, Rhyinope, causing her to sprout a nose of such dimensions that bearers had to be employed, heralds sent out to call warning whenere the princess took a turn around the kingdom, and horses reared and screamed at a mere glimpse of it approaching. None would speak thus to her face (likely because they could not get within fifty paces of it without risking an eye) but that monstrous nose was, sadly, tragically, undeniably Rhyinope's Bane."
9. Twilight Heart of Nitzi: Some RID! Some RID! My kingdom for some RID!
10. War of Vengeance: Eh. I'm still holding out for the truly gritty epics, like War of Men With Small Penises and War of It Was Raining and We Were Kinda Bored.
And yeah, I have to stay away from Manon's toys until I get my revisions finished.