Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Thanks

I appreciate everyone who has been e-mailing their thoughts and prayers; as soon as I get a chance I'll reply. My guy's brother passed away with his family around him, and now we're just coping with the loss and grief.

During times of sadness I think it's important to honor life as well as do things that lift your spirits. This is why I've decided to take a shot at the Cloth Paper Scissors mini-book challenge I mentioned last month. I know my guy's brother would approve; he loved to laugh. I've put together a mock-up of the images and text I'll be using for my project and uploaded it to Scribd; if anyone wants to see what I have planned click here. Note 9/3/10: Since Scribd.com instituted an access fee scam to charge people for downloading e-books, including those I have provided for free for the last ten years, I have removed this document and temporarily transferred it to Google Docs here. See my post about this scam here.

As for the blog, I'll probably get back to posting next week. Thanks for your patience and understanding.