On the sixth day before Christmas, PBW found for me:
Six No-Shovel Snow Things
2. Free Snow Scene Screensaver "fills your screen with large snowflakes. High resolution, high quality winter snow scene images. You will either want to get out of the snow or in the snow after seeing this one." (OS: Windows 95-XP - works best with 800 X 600 screen resolution.)
3. For the Javanuts out there, check out this online tutorial on how to mix water and snow applets.
4. Jacquie Lawson's animated holiday e-card, The Snow Dog (still the best e-card ever.)
5. Play Arcadetown.com's free Snow Boarder XS online game or Shockwave.com's free Snowman Salvage online game.
6. Pepsi will donate up to $50,000.00 to America's Second Harvest -- The Nation's Food Bank Network -- to help fight hunger this holiday season; all you have to do is register with Pepsi World (free) and create a virtual snow globe.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
i got addicted to those snow flake makers last year because of you, you know.ReplyDelete
I must now create a virtual snow globe. And I love that snow dog card.ReplyDelete
What's the secret of #1?
Shiloh wrote: i got addicted to those snow flake makers last year because of you, you know.ReplyDelete
We'll start a twelve-step for it in January. "We admitted we were powerless over snowflakes--that our lives had become unmanageable . . ."
Charlene wrote: What's the secret of #1?
If you mean to making the snowflakes, do the big shaping cuts first, then work on the small bits (they cut you off after a certain amount of cuts.)
We'll start a twelve-step for it in January. "We admitted we were powerless over snowflakes--that our lives had become unmanageable . . ."ReplyDelete
But it's such a fun addiction...
oh, wow. pretty snow.
If you like ecards from Jacquie Lawson's, you may also want to check out the artistic ecards from Ojolie, www.ojolie.com.ReplyDelete