Ten Things About Virtual Clocks
Freeware caution: always scan free downloads of anything for bugs and other threats before dumping the programs into your hard drive.
1. Indulge your Neo or Trinity fantasy with a 3D Matrix Clock (scroll down on page.)
2. Banshee Screamer Alarm freeware has one purpose: to wake you up.
3. Get the time announced to you at your desired intervals with Claudio freeware.
4. Custom-design your own virtual timepiece with Clock! freeware.
5. Get an attractive analog clock for your desktop with ClocX freeware.
6. Cursor Clock is a nice little freeware utility that turns your mouse into a timepiece.
7. If you absolutely positively must have the precise exact correct time on your system, check out Free Atomic Clock.
8. Kaleidoscope Clock is a morphing screensaver freeware that also displays the accurate time.
9. MultiLingual Speaking Clock freeware can tell you the time in 25+ different languages.
10. Topmost Clock freeware gives you a transparent digital or analog clock that will sit on top of however many windows you open.
For the readers with a little time on their hands, PlanetPDF.com has a nice archive of free classic literature e-books in .pdf format here.
A peek of what's upcoming on PBW this week:
RW: Book Making
The Novel Crash Cart
How to Talk to a Reviewer
The Previous Topic is a Joke
Just Seeing If You're Paying Attention
and much, much -- okay, probably not THAT much -- more . . .