Ten Things to Help Get You Organized
Freeware caution: always scan free downloads of anything for bugs and other threats before dumping the programs into your hard drive.
1. Keep all your contacts, e-mails and URLs tidy with Lone Wolf's @ddress Book freeware.
2. 1-4-All Account freeware helps you keep your books, manage your writing business and more.
3. Nail down your character details with these Character Questionnaires.
4. Make your writing space work for you with tips from eHow's article How to Organize Your Home Office.
5. Organize your notes, data, and other info with Incollector freeware.
6. Kim Kay's article The Novelist's Bible: Creating a Project File can help you put together a novel notebook.
7. Find new ways to beat the clock with tips from Katherine Low's article How to Maximize Your Time.
8. MyBookLib Organizer freeware can help you finally get your book collection catalogued and keep it that way.
9. Get some common sense tips on time management with AstroNutrition's post Stop! Slow Down! And Learn to Better Manage Your Time.
10. Outline your novel with Writer's Digest Novel Idea Summary Sheet.
Also -- just something I noticed while out link cruising -- the folks who host #8 on today's ten list also give away free copies of commercial software every day -- stop by Giveaway of the Day for more details.