Ten Things for the Note-Takers
Freeware caution: always scan free downloads of anything for bugs and other threats before dumping the programs into your hard drive.
1. AM-Notebook takes data for notes and spreadsheets.
2. The University of Victoria's Learning Skills Program page has a good section on organizing notes and mapping out concepts.
3. Store, organize and protect your notes daily with Memoirs2000 Lite.
4. Have only brief notes and short lists to manage? Try out Gregory Braun's Notebook 2000.
5. Test drive Notesbrowser's freeware version.
6. Printable Notebook organizes your info to print it out in notebook format.
7. Keep your to-do notes and lists organized and readily accessible with Quick2Do.
8. Take notes, encrypt them and store links without limits by using Shirusupad.
9. Snip-its offers a demo download so you can see if it can replace your sticky notes.
10. SQN.com has made SquareNotes Version 3.5 available as a free download.