Ten Things to Download or Do for Free
Freeware caution: always scan free downloads of anything for bugs and other threats before dumping the programs into your hard drive.
1. Diary Book is an electronic journal with a bunch of built-in features like an event reminder, to-do list, alarm, photo manager and more.
2. Make little pics out of big ones with Easy Thumbnails.
3. All-in-one data management lovers should check out Get Control.
4. Acquire 384 fonts free from LarabieFonts.Com.
5. List Alphabetizer puts everything in order from A to Z for you.
6. Keep track of your stuff with My Things.
7. Serif DrawPlus 4 offers graphic creating, animating, editing and retouching and more.*
8. Desperately seeking task organization? Take a look at Simple TODO.
9. Reshape future Europe from the 14th century as you explore Spice Trade.
10. Create multiple versions of your documents in progress with Version It.
*Added: Serif has more freeware available here (thanks, BJ.)