Ten Things to Generate Stuff
1. Modest, too: RPGTable's The Best Damn Random Name Generator Anywhere.
2. When a whole poem just won't cut it: Microfiction.org's Broken Poem Generator.
3. Your road to Internet fame and fortune might begin here: Google Blogoscoped's Domain Name Generator.
4. Write an essay on anything without trying over at RadioWorldWide.Gospelcom.net's Essay Generator.
5. Your goth pals can't come to the phone but you need a quick dark fix? Try Lore Sjoberg's Goth Quote Generator.
6. Need some history for your world? Build some with Fantasist.net's Historical Timeline Generator.
7. Future slang in the works: TheSurrealist.co.uk's The Infinite Teen Slang Generator.
8. Blurbs on demand: LifeFormz.com's Random Logline Generator.
9. Just for fun: ChimpWithALimp.com's Walking Bug Generator.
10. Need a web page but can't write HTML? Check out StrangeBanana.com's Web Page Design Generator
Monday, December 05, 2005
Posted by the author at 12:00 AM
Labels: Dark Need, generators, Monday 10
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
i've just discovered your blog and i really love everything that i read here. i've just linked you and i'm sure that i will come back many times. take care.ReplyDelete