Let's play a game. See if you can match the writer to the fact:
1. Officially recognized as history's most prolific novelist for writing 904 books under six pen names.
2. More than once wrote a 35,000 word novel overnight.
3. Currently holds the world's record for longest novel title at a whopping 290 words.
4. Penned a 1.5-million-word opus that is widely considered to be the longest novel in English.
5. Used 70 different pen names to write 850+ books.
6. Composed one of the earliest novels in human history.
7. Wrote a 110,000 word novel in 21 days without electricity, running water, paper or pen.
A. Davide Ciliberti
B. Murasaki Shikibu
D. Marcel Proust
E. Mary Faulkner
F. Lauran Paine
G. Prentiss Ingraham
No Googling now -- answers will be provided in comments at the end of the day.