Let's see, I've covered bookmarks from hell and widgets from hell, so now it's time to move on. If you want to sell it, here are:
Ten Things You Probably Shouldn't Title Your Novel
1. Bill Clinton's Guide to Fine Cigars: Euw. Unless you can get Hilary to write the introduction. Then, hello, NYT bestseller!
2. Every Editor I've Slept with in Publishing, and How They Are in Bed: Oh, save it for True Confession Wednesday on the private author loop.
3. Hilarious Cartoons of Mohammed: Because there are none, infidel!
4. How to Mess with the IRS: I have to explain this?
5. I'm Okay, You're a Complete Jackass: I think Ann Coulter holds the trademark on that one.
6. Seven Steps to a Better Bank Heist: If you really know this, why are you writing books?
7. The Suicidal Virgin Cowboy's Pregnant HIV-Positive Girlfriend: We already know how it's going to end.
8. Typhoid: The Fun New Way to Lose Weight and Keep it Off: A no-brainer, right? Until you remember that women are voluntarily injecting botulism in their faces to paralyze the muscles in order to look younger. But I repeat myself.
9. Unprotected Sex -- Have it with Everyone!: Not for long.
10. What Shoes Would Jesus Wear with That?: I got dibs.
All right, your turn -- post your titles from hell in comments.