Ten Things That Happened While I Was Moving
1. Alison finished her latest novel.
Now if we can just get her to stay away from blogs that annoy her.
2. Mad Max folded BookAngst 101.
Which sucks, and I'm not going to wish him farewell. I don't want him to go.
3. Sasha sold to Berkley and Kensington.
This is just too fabulous. Way to go, Sasha.
4. Some terrorists tried to mess with London again.
The Brits were bombed by the Nazis and didn't flinch. You jerkoffs haven't a prayer.
5. Kate went Blogger.
Just as I'd gotten used to scrolling down half a page....
6. Mr. MacBride and Mr. Rickards went off to make friends and influence people at the Harrogate crime fest.
I'd pay good money to watch these two work a room.
7. Shannon noticed that RT stinks.
Might have rubbed off from the RWR (rimshot.)
8. Holly relocated Silent Bounce.
Pretty new sidebars, same great header.
9. James Doohan, who played Chief Engineer Scott on the first Star Trek series, passed away.
I always loved the character of Scotty. Rest in peace, James.
10. Gabriele renovated The Lost Fort.
I like the changes she's made, and that cool mint green background gives me an instant craving for Ande's candies.