Ten Things for Web Site Design & Management
Freeware caution: always scan free downloads of anything for bugs and other threats before dumping the programs into your hard drive.
1. Creating a web community? Check out Boonex's Dolphin, Ray and Orca freeware.
2. Generate a template for a simple, single column web site with TheNetter.com's Easy Template Wizard freeware.
3. Learn the basics of HTML and CSS with Dave Raggett's Getting Started with HTML.
4. Manage your web site content easily and professionally with Atozed Software's free personal version download of IntraWeb Studio.
5. JPowered.com has a freeware java script package that includes a customizable applet to add animated scrolling text to your web site.
6. Publish to the web minus the hassles with the freeware version of PDFMoto.
7. Convert MS Word documents into web sites with Rapid-Website freeware.
8. Also from TheNetter.com, make your own stylish css boxes, headers and content for your web site with Stylebox CSS freeware.
9. Matthias Peters's ThumbaWumba freeware can help you easily create a web gallery for your site.
10. Total Web Kit freeware apparently allows users to create a web site and upload it automatically, all within a few minutes.
Also, if you want to try building a web site but are reluctant to invest in a lot of expensive software and services, check out BeeMaster.com's Web Page Design Course and one of the free builder sites listed here.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
As always, thanks for the great links!ReplyDelete
Thanks for the beemasters hint?ReplyDelete
I'd also add HTML Kit to the list - top notch editor with preview capability blah blah blah. Not only completely free and wholly reliable, but has a billion extensions available for it. You need to know a little HTML to use it, but it's a fantastic program.ReplyDelete
You always have the most awesome resources! Thanks so much for sharing!ReplyDelete