Saturday, December 03, 2011

Holiday Linkage

I have to bail on you guys today to see my kid march in a Christmas parade, take care of a job for an editor and attend to some of the chores I've been neglecting. I think the dogs need a bath as well. Or maybe I do.

So that your stop here was not entirely wasted, and to hopefully help jumpstart a happy mood for December, here are some of my favorite holiday links:

The Official NORAD Santa Tracker is now counting down to the big night; stop by the countdown village to play some games and listen to some holiday tunes.

It's always snowing somewhere

Each year I take a few minutes to Awwww over Jacquie Lawson's animated card The Snow Dog.

If you missed it like I did, you can watch a replay of the lighting of the National Christmas Tree here.

If you have any cool holiday links -- Christmas-related or otherwise -- please share them in comments.


  1. The Snowdog Christmas card is adorable :)

  2. Sew Mama Sew has "Handmade Holidays" links every year.

    They just wrapped up this years, but there are some AMAZING projects for the crafty guy or gal!

  3. The Snow Dog is so cute! I let my daughter play through it, too...