Rosina Lippi is having a meme contest for one of my favorite books of 2006, Tied to the Tracks. I am automatically disqualifying myself from the contest because I boycott Amazon.com, but that doesn't mean I can't join in just for fun. So:
Five Reasons Why the Best Writers Come from Joren
1. When we're not talking, we need something to do with our hands.
2. Our HouseClans come to every one of our booksignings.
3. If you don't buy our books, we won't pilot your ships.
4. We are not afraid of traitorous humanoids, raiding reptilian slavers, or death. Publishing? Is a walk in the park.
5. If you insult our novels, we will declare you ClanKill, eviscerate you alive, and use your steaming entrails to decorate the threshold to our homes. So, would you like an ARC?