Ten Things to Enter and Win for the Holidays
1. Access Romance is having a whopping 31 straight days of giveaways during the month of December; see contest schedule page for prizes and more details, various deadlines.
2. Author Anna Campbell is giving away an ARC of her next release, Claiming the Courtesan, on her web site contest page. To win, you have to e-mail her the names of the hero and heroine from the book by December 31st (answer is on her books page.)
3. Our blogpal Jean at Rantings and Ravings of an Insane Writer is once more generously giving away a stack of very cool books. And one by me, too. To enter, make up a brief story using words from the titles of the giveaway books and post in comments (read complete details at her place.) Deadline to enter is 8 pm Central US time on Wednesday, December 6th.
4. Over at her newly redesigned, ultraslinky, anything-but-Blah blog, Alison Kent is giving away four of her interlinked novels. To win, leave a comment about your Christmas decorations. Alison will pick her winner on Wednesday, December 6th, at 8:00 p.m.ish central.
5. The Literary Chicks are giving away a prize basket worth $200. Looks like you have to e-mail answers to a list of blog-related questions to enter; winner's name will be drawn on December 20th.
6. Takin' Chances for the Holidays is only one of the books author Monica Jackson is giving away over at her web site. To enter, send her a letter that rings her holiday bells on the linked form with the subject line of Holiday Contest Entry (I love that.) Deadline: not specified, probably December 31st (but I will e-mail and ask and update the post.)
7. For the next twelve days, Paperback Writer (why, that would be me) is giving away The 12 Very Cool Books for December, starting with the mass market release of Talyn by Holly Lisle. To win, all you have to do is leave a comment to giveaway post as usual. For more details, stop in back here tomorrow.
8. Angel with Attitude author Michelle Rowen is giving the winner of her December contest a $50 gift certificate to either B&N.com or Amazon.com; to enter simply fill in the form here to sign up for the contest and her newsletter by midnight EST on December 31st.
9. Mary Stella is putting her money where her mouth is by giving away five copies of Lori G. Armstrong's Hallowed Ground. All you need do to win is leave your e-mail in comments to the post (or e-mail your addy to Mary); she'll be picking her winners on December 8th.
10. The ladies over at WriteMinded are having twelve days of daily giveaways from December 4-15; see blog for details and deadlines.
If you are holding a book giveaway at your web site or blog for the holidays and want to post a link in comments, please do.