Ten Things to Save Time
Freeware caution: always scan free downloads of anything for bugs and other threats before dumping the programs into your hard drive.
1. Edit HTML simply and efficiently with Alleycode.
2. FastStone offers a bunch of time-saving freeware photoshop programs.
3. Syncon has a freebie version of Idea!, a software program to efficiently sort and organize information, documents, databases and more.
4. Need a small but trusty freeware countdown timer? Try Micro Egg Timer.
5. Generate virtual index cards with Softwarebybrian.com's Text Block Writer.
6. For the wordcloud lovers and unconscious repeaters out there, Textanz from Cro-Code.com checks the text of anything loaded from anywhere, and calculates how often words, phrases or wordforms are used. They also offer Fore Words, which does the same thing as a plug-in to Microsoft Word.
7. Cratchit.org's Time Tool program allows you to track how much time you spend on multiple projects.
8. Gljakal's To Do freeware helps remind you of all those things you're going to forget to do without it.
9. Tired of typing the same stuff over and over? Let TypeItIn remember and do it for you.
10. WebSearchBar is a toolbar for Internet Explorer that helps you search via the most popular search engines out there with one click.