Ten Things About Writer Games & Generators
1. Download a free trial version of Bonnie's Bookstore, a word game based on helping an aspiring writer get published.
2. You, too, can break the code over at the Cryptogram Corner.
3. Etymologic!, the "toughest word game on the web."
4. Start your story with Feath.com's First Words generator.
5. Hop to it.
6. Need more than just the Castle of Doom and the Mountain of Dreams on your fantasy novel's map? Try Manon's Interesting Sites Generator.
7. Plot your setting room by room painlessly by using Zlana's Room Description Generator.
8. Eric Myer's Stereotypes game.
9. He's an impetuous alcoholic cyborg on a mission from God. She's an artistic extravagent Valkyrie from Mars. They fight crime!
10. Test your improv skills with Seventh Sanctum's Writing Challenge Generator.