Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Free for All

Today I have something over at Disenchanted & Co. free for everyone to enjoy (and it's 192 years old, too), so stop in if you get a chance. I'm also adding more prizes to the Splendor tote:



Along with the Splendor tote, the winner will receive:

-- A signed print galley copy of His Lordship Possessed

-- A special $50.00 BookWish

-- Audio editions of all three of my Lords of the Darkyn novels

-- A pair of romantic black lace gloves from Victorian Trading (which are almost identical to the gloves Kit is wearing on the cover of Her Ladyship's Curse).

-- New! A signed hardcover copy of my SF standalone, Blade Dancer

-- New! A gorgeous red journal from Leathersmiths of London

-- New! a $50.00 e-gift card from Levenger

If you'd like to win everything I'm giving away this week, all you have to do is help me spread the word about my new series. For details on how to do that, and to officially enter the giveaway, click here.

No comments: