1. Stop making fun of writers because were sirious (sic).
Yes, I can see that you are.
2. Almost everyone in my novel has sex with my main character. Does that really mean it needs work?
It really does.
3. I think you should run for office.
I do run for my office. Frequently.
4. Who was the author who spit in your face? I'd like to thank him.
Let me guess. You're a reviewer.
5. Did you instigate the "Ten Things I've Done that You Haven't" meme?
No. I also don't own the words "ten" and "things." Please make note of this.
6. Why don't you do a ten things about editors?
What, and spoil the expose?
7. Your weblog is ugly and boring and your ten lists are stupid.
But the typing, you must agree, is fabulous.
8. I don't think you're as funny as Letterman.
Which is why he's on TV and I'm not. That and the pancake makeup, eyeliner, and pantyhose requirements.
9. I'm going to do a ten things I love about you list.
Aw, that's sweet. Be sure to mention that, contrary to rumors, I can count that high. *Only not at 5:34 am.
10. Thank you for the link to Mandarin Design. I'm learning so much from that site for my blog.
That's why they were #1 on the list.
11. Would you do a ten list today? I'm depressed.
Me, too. Here you go.